Re: [perl #32274] Incorrect path from File::Spec->rel2abs in OS/2

From:
Paul Smedley
Date:
Re: [perl #32274] Incorrect path from File::Spec->rel2abs in OS/2
Message ID:
51D14E28.5060005@smedley.id.au
Hi All,

On 30/06/13 21:28, Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz wrote:
> In <rt-3.6.HEAD-19380-1372553004-1924.32274-94-0@perl.org>, on
> 06/29/2013
>     at 05:43 PM, "James E Keenan via RT" <perlbug-followup@perl.org>
> said:
>
>> On Mon May 28 22:24:59 2012, paul@smedley.id.au wrote:
>>> I can build an updated Perl - where do I get the source?

>> Is it possible to get an update on this bug report re OS/2?
>
> Paul Smedley has a build of 5.16 for OS/2
> <http://smedley.id.au/tmp/perl-5.16.3-os2-20130519.zip>; I plan to
> download it and try.
>
> Paul: have you been posting your OS/2 related fixes to the new Perl
> bug tracking system?

No, I don't consider the build solid enough (due to the transition from
EMX to LIBC) at this point.  ie many tests fail.

Cheers,

Paul