Re: [perl #73474] fwrite will segfault if stream is null

From:
Clif Bratcher
Date:
Re: [perl #73474] fwrite will segfault if stream is null
Message ID:
CABiio407hRQ0D21RXT+GRjXqkM6WdsZ6v2Fb_WYDMOBJopNA4A@mail.gmail.com
Woah, I'd all but forgotten about this! Apologies for never following
up here, can only assume Leon's question got stuck in my junk mail.

Just tried to reproduce the issue and I'm not seeing it in 5.12. Feel
free to close this.

Thanks and sorry again,
-Clif