[perl #118693] No warning for undef'd variables returned from XS under -w

From:
Father Chrysostomos via RT
Date:
June 30, 2013 06:46
Subject:
[perl #118693] No warning for undef'd variables returned from XS under -w
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-2552-1372574756-169.118693-15-0@perl.org
On Sat Jun 29 18:52:15 2013, sprout wrote:
> On Sat Jun 29 17:23:31 2013, public@khwilliamson.com wrote:
> > Leon did some digging and says that 91bba347 suppresses the warnings
> > for
> > PADTMP SVs
> I wonder whether we cannot remove the undef PADTMP exception.  It would
> just make everything a little more sane.

If that proves infeasible, maybe just turn off the PADTMP flag on the
return value.

--

Father Chrysostomos

---