[perl #7906] core is dumped in the depths of perl_destruct() in Perl 5.6.1

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
June 30, 2013 01:29
Subject:
[perl #7906] core is dumped in the depths of perl_destruct() in Perl 5.6.1
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-2552-1372555726-1625.7906-15-0@perl.org
On Fri May 25 14:25:01 2012, Hugmeir wrote:
> On Tue Nov 13 06:39:48 2001, ccarey@vicinity.com wrote:

> > Hello there,
> >
> > I've encountered what seems to be a bug in an embedded Perl 5.6.1
> > within a C program.

[snip]

> This report fell through the cracks; OP, if you're still around, are you
> still having this issue with recent versions of Perl? If so, could you
> send a way to reproduce it?
>
> Seeing how this ticket has been silent for over a decade, I recommend
> waiting another thirty days, then closing it if we don't get new
> information or other complains.
>
> --hugmeir

Closing as per recommendation from hugmeir.

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open