[perl #32274] Incorrect path from File::Spec->rel2abs in OS/2

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
June 30, 2013 00:43
Subject:
[perl #32274] Incorrect path from File::Spec->rel2abs in OS/2
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-19380-1372553004-1924.32274-15-0@perl.org
On Mon May 28 22:24:59 2012, paul@smedley.id.au wrote:
> I can build an updated Perl - where do I get the source?
>
> On 27/05/12 21:31, Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz wrote:
> > In<rt-3.6.HEAD-7788-1338082147-1665.32274-94-0@perl.org>, on
> > 05/26/2012
> >     at 06:29 PM, "James E Keenan via RT"<perlbug-followup@perl.org>
> > said:
> >
> >> Is there anyone who can build a recent Perl on OS/2 who could comment
> >> as to whether this bug is still present?
> >
> > Do you need a new build of Perl itself or just the one package? I can
> > do the latter. I've cc'd Paul Smedley in case you need the former; I
> > don't know his constraints.

Is it possible to get an update on this bug report re OS/2?

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open