Re: [perl #67298] Socket.xs does not handle correctly UNIX domainsockets on FreeBSD

From:
Max
Date:
June 28, 2013 17:38
Re: [perl #67298] Socket.xs does not handle correctly UNIX domainsockets on FreeBSD
Message ID:
51CADA6B.6020300@scoubidou.com
Hi Tony,

I will try to have a look at this tonight.

Stay tuned :)

Best regards,

Max.

Le 26.06.2013 02:33, Tony Cook via RT a ├ęcrit :