Re: the mystery of the undef upstreams

From:
Steffen Mueller
Date:
June 27, 2013 14:59
Re: the mystery of the undef upstreams
Message ID:
51CC533F.9010205@cpan.org
On 06/27/2013 04:45 PM, David Golden wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 11:08 PM, Ricardo Signes
> <perl.p5p@rjbs.manxome.org> wrote:
[upstream stuff]

On top of all of this, I think we need another state. "cpan, but author
has acknowledged that p5p reserve the right to apply bugfixes in blead
and even temporarily take ownership of the namespace via PAUSE in dire
circumstances to push fixes out if the author doesn't respond in a
timely fashion or doesn't manage to find time himself".

Which is really where we want things to go.

--Steffen