Merging (ff) EU::ParseXS branch to blead

From:
Steffen Mueller
Date:
June 25, 2013 05:34
Subject:
Merging (ff) EU::ParseXS branch to blead
Message ID:
51C92BC4.5040104@cpan.org
Hi all,

I'll be merging a somewhat experimental branch of changes to
ExtUtils::ParseXS to blead. The code has been available as a CPAN dev
release for a while now. I'd CPAN smoke it first if I still had the
infrastructure, but that's been down for months.

I haven't heard any negative feedback on testing this, and it'd been a
smoke-me branch for a long time. Therefore, I'll merge (well,
rebase/push) it to blead to get it to a wider audience. If all goes
well, there will be a stable CPAN release long before the next perl
release from blead, so there's plenty of time for addressing potential
issues.

--Steffen