[perl #111648] locale and CentOS 5.7 x86_64

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
June 21, 2013 22:42
Subject:
[perl #111648] locale and CentOS 5.7 x86_64
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-2552-1371854526-1911.111648-15-0@perl.org
On Fri Mar 09 07:15:38 2012, jkeenan wrote:
> On Fri Mar 09 02:43:41 2012, joseph.a.borg@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > This is a bug report for perl from joseph.a.borg@gmail.com,
> > generated with the help of perlbug 1.39 running under perl 5.14.2.

> > seems like the only problem with installing the latest perl version on
> > my plesk virtual machine is the locale settings.
> >

> Can you provide more detailed information as to the problems you're
> experiencing?  In the absence of that, we wouldn't know how to help you
> or what modifications we should make to the documentation.
>
> > Is there a way of adding easy to follow instructions in the INSTALL or
> > README.linux for non experts?
>
> Have you tried: 'perldoc perllocale'?
>
> Thank you very much.
> Jim Keenan

The OP has not responded in more than a year and we have received no
similar reports.  So I'm closing this ticket now. Thanks to Karl W for
pulling my coat to this.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

---