[perl #56820] use locale;" breaks \w on matching c-cedilla, o-diaeresis and u-diaeresis under tr_TR.utf8 and de_DE.utf8 locales

From:
Karl Williamson via RT
Date:
June 19, 2013 15:16
Subject:
[perl #56820] use locale;" breaks \w on matching c-cedilla, o-diaeresis and u-diaeresis under tr_TR.utf8 and de_DE.utf8 locales
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-2552-1371654989-1277.56820-15-0@perl.org
On Sat May 04 19:51:08 2013, khw wrote:
I merged in #117787 to this one.  I'm confident they are the same cause,
which is outside Perl's control, except if we workaround the libc bug.
But for followers of #56820, here is a workaround:

--
Karl Williamson

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open