Re: [perl #113824] Regexp error messages are not UTF8-clean

From:
David Golden
Date:
June 18, 2013 14:16
Re: [perl #113824] Regexp error messages are not UTF8-clean
Message ID:
CAOeq1c86ciUN4pnrsSmfwyR9dS9ki8dxn8VsBi+_9TkRpJYEaw@mail.gmail.com
On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 5:53 AM, demerphq <demerphq@gmail.com> wrote:

> IMO, this ticket should be closed as a "won't fix", or merged with a
> ticket which relates to our internal error reporting API's lacking
> proper Unicode support and fixed as part of resolving THAT ticket.

+1 for closing *this* ticket, and having the 'what to do' discussion
on a more general ticket about internal error reporting.

--
David Golden <xdg@xdg.me>
Twitter/IRC: @xdg