v5.19.1 release planning -- committer's please read

From:
David Golden
Date:
June 18, 2013 14:12
Subject:
v5.19.1 release planning -- committer's please read
Message ID:
CAOeq1c-ogwdwg3tpdL60MPBTX27w=4NS5R9N-q6y7RL7K0Ac9Q@mail.gmail.com
tl;dr: Risky work needs to stay on a branch.

I will be starting some of my release prep work tomorrow (with the
bulk of it coming on Thursday).

While I don't plan on a formal freeze -- I'll just branch on Thursday
and integrate back on Friday -- please hold off committing or merging
anything that might be risky until after 5.19.1 is out the door to
avoid any last minute break-fix scrambles.

I haven't seen anything "blocking" (admittedly, a high bar for a blead
release) -- but if there is, please fix it or let me or Rik know in
advance of tomorrow's #onionsketch.

Now would also be the time to update perldelta for any large chunks of
work if you haven't already, or to add any known issues.

Thank you,
David

--
David Golden <xdg@xdg.me>