[perl #18535] Problems compiling threaded perl 5.8.0 on OS/390

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
June 18, 2013 00:10
Subject:
[perl #18535] Problems compiling threaded perl 5.8.0 on OS/390
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-2552-1371514206-1796.18535-15-0@perl.org
On Sun Jun 24 14:45:51 2012, doy wrote:
> Is there any more that needs to be done here? Are there still issues on
> more recent versions of perl? If not, this ticket can probably be closed.

There has been no further correspondence in this RT for nearly a year.
Upon recommendation on p5p by Karl W and Merijn B, I am closing this ticket.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open