RE: dmake can't find config.h, and collector throws error whentrying to compile perl-static.exe (perl-5.18.0 / mingw / 32b)

From:
vadim.konovalov
Date:
June 6, 2013 07:09
RE: dmake can't find config.h, and collector throws error whentrying to compile perl-static.exe (perl-5.18.0 / mingw / 32b)
Message ID:
DC0095F744C45F45BDD43368AB46582C029846@FR712WXCHMBA09.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com
> From: Nicholas Clark

> So it's more a matter of porting the missing bits into the Win32
> configuration system or the toolchain. Not doing everything
> from scratch.

correct, and thanks for looking into this.

I'll see into the problem, right after June 10, if the problem will not
be resolved at that time.
(but if I succeed in my other plans on June 10, then possibilities will
be to have permanent access to z/OS, so I am inspired and looking
forward for the possibilities :):) :-)) )

Regards,
Vadim.