Re: [perl #117947] [RESOLVED] all XS functions are implicitly :lvalue

From:
Nicholas Clark
Date:
June 5, 2013 14:33
Re: [perl #117947] [RESOLVED] all XS functions are implicitly :lvalue
Message ID:
20130605143319.GG3729@plum.flirble.org
On Wed, Jun 05, 2013 at 10:25:53AM -0400, David Golden wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 10:13 AM, Nicholas Clark <nick@ccl4.org> wrote:
> > In which case "release*s*" suggests to me that it's fair game to consider
> > further than 5.14.0. But in the end, pragmatism needs to win, and it's
> > Ricardo's call on what's pragmatic.
>
> FWIW, I think we should backport it to all relevant maint releases.

Yes, I forgot to say, that this looks like the thing to do, as it's a
small change, seemingly self contained, and fixes a subtle bug which is
going to trip people up. (If it isn't already)

Nicholas Clark