PATCH: Bump Locale-Codes from 3.25 to 3.26

From:
Sullivan Beck
Date:
June 3, 2013 15:05
PATCH: Bump Locale-Codes from 3.25 to 3.26
Message ID:
51ACB0A5.7000208@cpan.org
I just released Locale-Codes-3.26 which contains the core modules
Locale::Country, Locale::Language, and Locale::Currency.  The patch is
attached to this message.

====
Background:

The core modules Locale::Country, Locale::Language, and Locale::Currency
(all part of the Locale-Codes distribution) should be updated on a
regular basis. They contain "codes" from various internet standards
which change over time.

I plan on releasing new versions at 4 times a year to keep the codes
up-to-date. At this point, I'm not planning on any significant code
changes (other than bug fixes), so the only significant changes
between releases should be to update the codes.