[perl #31711] embedded perl $ENV{PATH} cannot be changed in instance other than the first

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
June 3, 2013 12:41
Subject:
[perl #31711] embedded perl $ENV{PATH} cannot be changed in instance other than the first
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-2552-1370263297-1419.31711-15-0@perl.org
On Mon May 27 16:12:45 2013, jkeenan wrote:

> Thanks for responding, Jan.  I'll take this ticket for the purpose of
> closing it in seven days unless we get good arguments to the contrary.
>
> Thank you very much.
> Jim Keenan

Closing as per schedule.  Thank you very much.

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open