[perl #26988] EOF character (0x1A) returned as data when reading text files

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
June 3, 2013 12:41
Subject:
[perl #26988] EOF character (0x1A) returned as data when reading text files
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-2552-1370263252-1300.26988-15-0@perl.org
On Mon May 27 16:09:09 2013, jkeenan wrote:

> I'll take that as a YAGNI ... and I'll take the ticket for the purpose
> of closing it in seven days unless we get good arguments to the contrary.
>
> Thanks for looking into this.
>
> Jim Keenan

Closing as per schedule.  Thank you very much.

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open