[perl #23043] different behaviors observed with stdio vs. perlio

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
June 3, 2013 12:40
Subject:
[perl #23043] different behaviors observed with stdio vs. perlio
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-2552-1370263215-1366.23043-15-0@perl.org
On Mon May 27 16:10:40 2013, jkeenan wrote:
> On Mon May 27 10:26:00 2013, LeonT wrote:
> > On Mon May 27 05:50:37 2013, jkeenan wrote:
> > > I came across this older ticket this morning and wondered whether you
> > > were ever able to resolve the problems described.  I note that
IO::Pager
> > > is passing all its tests on Perl 5.18.0
> > > (http://cpantesters.org/distro/I/IO-Pager.html.)
> >
> > The extended tests work for me, both with and without PERLIO=:stdio.
> >
> > Leon
>
> Thanks for looking into this.  I'll take that as "ticket closable" and
> will take the ticket for the purpose of closing it in seven days unless
> we get good arguments to the contrary.
>
> Thank you very much.
> Jim Keenan

Closing as per schedule.  Thank you very much.

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open