Re: RFC: Deprecating Module::Build

From:
Shlomi Fish
Date:
June 2, 2013 10:45
Re: RFC: Deprecating Module::Build
Message ID:
20130602134506.3bf76762@telaviv1.shlomifish.org
Hi David,

On Sat, 1 Jun 2013 11:35:02 -0700
"David E. Wheeler" <david@kineticode.com> wrote:

> On May 31, 2013, at 7:02 PM, David Golden <xdg@xdg.me> wrote:
>
> > Are these masochistic CPAN-avoiding users real or just boogeymen?
>
> I’m thinking of people who just want to download, build, and install an app,
> folks who aren’t aware of the CPAN toolchain and just want to build something
> that is not provided by their distribution.
>
> In related news, if anyone here could point me to the right place to get some
> of my stuff pushed into Yum and Deb repositories, I would appreciate it.

For Mageia Linux ( https://www.mageia.org/en/ ;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mageia ) you can contact the Mageia perl
packagers such as me or Jerome Quelin and we can package it for you using

http://blogs.perl.org/users/shlomi_fish/2012/08/tech-tip-how-to-package-and-maintain-cpan-distributions-in-mageia.html

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish