Re: RFC: Deprecating Module::Build

From:
David Cantrell
Date:
May 31, 2013 10:28
Re: RFC: Deprecating Module::Build
Message ID:
20130531102836.GA4638@bytemark.barnyard.co.uk
On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 01:19:00PM -0700, Karen Etheridge wrote:
> On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 12:14:24PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> > If anyone wants me to generate *all* the monthly indices, I can do that.
> > Shouldn't take very long either, as the CPAN was quite small back then.
> +1 from me!  many thanks!

Done, from Jan 2000 onwards.  If people think there's any value in going
any further back in time, please just ask.

--
David Cantrell | semi-evolved ape-thing

Us Germans take our humour very seriously
  -- German cultural attache talking to the Today Programme,
     about the German supposed lack of a sense of humour, 29 Aug 2001