Re: [perl.git] branch blead, updated. v5.19.0-241-g762dbf2

From:
David Steinbrunner
Date:
May 29, 2013 20:28
Re: [perl.git] branch blead, updated. v5.19.0-241-g762dbf2
Message ID:
CDCBDC9E.53B91%dsteinbrunner@pobox.com
On 5/26/13 4:01 PM, "Ricardo Signes" <perl.p5p@rjbs.manxome.org> wrote:

>Of course we don't want to accept patches for the sake of changing words
>between two perfectly acceptable spellings, but in a very large batch of
>work
>like David Steinbrunner provided, it seems likely that a few changes of
>preference like this might sneak in.  I'm sure we can be forgiving of such
>things.

I should note that is was not a matter of my preference but the preference
of the tools that help me spot and fix typos ;-P

--
David Steinbrunner