Re: Big batch of typo fixes and the like

From:
David Steinbrunner
Date:
May 29, 2013 02:13
Re: Big batch of typo fixes and the like
Message ID:
CDCADAFB.53B1A%dsteinbrunner@pobox.com
On 5/25/13 9:16 PM, "Ricardo Signes" <perl.p5p@rjbs.manxome.org> wrote:

>* David Steinbrunner <dsteinbrunner@pobox.com> [2013-05-13T16:51:51]
>> [ all your typos are belong to me ]
>
>Thanks very much for all this work.  I've been watching these patches
>land one
>by one.  Quite an effort!

Thanks for noticing and thanks to James for collaborating with me.

I did not touch the cpan dir in the repo but have been submitting rt bug
reports or pull requests via github for those and have gotten to under 10
packages left to deal with.  This should be done within a weeks time.

--
David Steinbrunner