Re: [perl #118003] "perl single step doesn't write steps tostderr"

From:
Andy Dougherty
Date:
May 28, 2013 17:09
Re: [perl #118003] "perl single step doesn't write steps tostderr"
Message ID:
alpine.DEB.2.02.1305281258210.8630@fractal.phys.lafayette.edu
On Sun, 26 May 2013, Linda Walsh via RT wrote:

> On Wed May 15 19:39:40 2013, ikegami@adaelis.com wrote:
> > It works better if you deal in *solutions*.
> ----
> The patch would redirect output to stderr if runnonstop is set.

Unfortunately, this patch uses /proc/self/stderr, which appears to be a
Linux-ism.  It's not present in Solaris11 or NetBSD 6.0, for example.  I
don't know about HP-UX or AIX.

--
    Andy Dougherty		doughera@lafayette.edu