DAVEM TPF bug-grant report #168

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
May 28, 2013 15:27
Subject:
DAVEM TPF bug-grant report #168
Message ID:
20130528152656.GY2069@iabyn.com
This week I re-enabled Copy-on-Write in blead (#116569), and continued
working on eliminating global state from the regex engine (i.e.
the various fields within PL_reg_state). In a private branch on my
desktop, this week I reduced the number of fields from 7 to 4.

Report for period 2013/05/20 to 2013/05/26 inclusive

SUMMARY
-------

    Effort (HH::MM):

        0:00 diagnosing bugs
       17:06 fixing bugs
        0:00 reviewing other people's bug fixes
        0:00 reviewing ticket histories
        0:00 review the ticket queue (triage)
       -----
       17:06 TOTAL

    Numbers of tickets closed:

           0 tickets closed that have been worked on
           0 tickets closed related to bugs that have been fixed
           0 tickets closed that were reviewed but not worked on (triage)
       -----
           0 TOTAL

DETAIL
------

[perl #114878] Regular Expression matching in signal handler

    2013/05/20  5:15 fix
    2013/05/21  4:03 fix
    2013/05/24  3:15 fix

[perl #116569] Re: 5.17.7 breaks rules of assignment

    2013/05/22  4:33 fix

--
You live and learn (although usually you just live).