[perl #23043] different behaviors observed with stdio vs. perlio

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
May 27, 2013 23:10
Subject:
[perl #23043] different behaviors observed with stdio vs. perlio
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-2650-1369696240-375.23043-15-0@perl.org
On Mon May 27 10:26:00 2013, LeonT wrote:
> On Mon May 27 05:50:37 2013, jkeenan wrote:
> > I came across this older ticket this morning and wondered whether you
> > were ever able to resolve the problems described.  I note that IO::Pager
> > is passing all its tests on Perl 5.18.0
> > (http://cpantesters.org/distro/I/IO-Pager.html.)
>
> The extended tests work for me, both with and without PERLIO=:stdio.
>
> Leon

Thanks for looking into this.  I'll take that as "ticket closable" and
will take the ticket for the purpose of closing it in seven days unless
we get good arguments to the contrary.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

---