Re: dmake can't find config.h, and collector throws error when tryingto compile perl-static.exe (perl-5.18.0 / mingw / 32b)

From:
Jan Dubois
Date:
May 27, 2013 22:33
Re: dmake can't find config.h, and collector throws error when tryingto compile perl-static.exe (perl-5.18.0 / mingw / 32b)
Message ID:
CAD-TLz8qd9cy6LHDpXW1219FKxWGKBaKwdumkU-sNQF2OLFjVQ@mail.gmail.com
On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 3:19 PM, R. S. <rsk82@live.com> wrote:
> dmake: http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/dmake/downloads/detail?name=dmake-win32-4.12.zip&can=1&q=
>
> compiler: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingwbuilds/files/host-windows/releases/4.8.0/32-bit/threads-posix/sjlj/x32-4.8.0-release-posix-sjlj-rev2.7z
>
> perl: http://www.cpan.org/src/5.0/perl-5.18.0.tar.gz

I have no idea what the issue with your compiler version is, but you
may want to give this toolset a try:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/perlmingw/files/Compiler%20for%2032%20bit%20Windows/

I haven't tried the latest release there, but I know that 5.18 builds
fine with the 2012.10.12 release.

Cheers,
-Jan