[perl #23043] different behaviors observed with stdio vs. perlio

From:
Leon Timmermans via RT
Date:
May 27, 2013 17:26
Subject:
[perl #23043] different behaviors observed with stdio vs. perlio
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-2650-1369675560-18.23043-15-0@perl.org
On Mon May 27 05:50:37 2013, jkeenan wrote:
> I came across this older ticket this morning and wondered whether you
> were ever able to resolve the problems described.  I note that IO::Pager
> is passing all its tests on Perl 5.18.0
> (http://cpantesters.org/distro/I/IO-Pager.html.)

The extended tests work for me, both with and without PERLIO=:stdio.

Leon

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open