[perl #118185] perl debugger doesn't evaluate user input when it should

From:
Tony Cook via RT
Date:
May 26, 2013 22:17
Subject:
[perl #118185] perl debugger doesn't evaluate user input when it should
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-2650-1369606654-353.118185-15-0@perl.org
On Sun May 26 13:10:50 2013, LAWalsh wrote:
> Please don't close out bugs unilaterally and w/o giving me a chance
> to respond -- or make it so I can re-open them when I respond to them.

I've reopened the original and merged your new ticket into it.

Tony

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open