[perl #118171] [Mateu X. Hunter] Smartmatch is experimental: fails on 5.18

From:
perlbug-followup
Date:
May 25, 2013 13:36
Subject:
[perl #118171] [Mateu X. Hunter] Smartmatch is experimental: fails on 5.18
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-2650-1369489000-505.118171-75-0@perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  (Andreas J. Koenig)
# Please include the string:  [perl #118171]

There is this ticket in the rt.cpan.org queue that I find so remarkable,
I have to share it with you.

Would somebody who was a bit involved in the history of the rise and the
fall of smartmatch to its current zombie-ish state be willing to explain
the author of Mojito what's up?