Re: RFC: Deprecating Module::Build

From:
Alberto Simões
Date:
May 24, 2013 14:05
Re: RFC: Deprecating Module::Build
Message ID:
519F7396.9040407@alfarrabio.di.uminho.pt
Hello,

I noted this thread too late, and I have no time to read it all.
So, just a pair of comments:
  - suggesting new people to use tools other than M::B, sure (not sure
of a better one yet)
  - forcing people who are happy and using M::B in their distributions
to change, please no.

I fought for years with EU::MM to build some XS based libraries, and
M::B just made that possible with low effort. It might be evil (as
EU::MM), but it is making people happy.

Sorry if this is off-topic :)
Alberto