[perl #115100] Allow options to be passed to prelink in Windows

From:
Eric Brine via RT
Date:
May 23, 2013 19:08
Subject:
[perl #115100] Allow options to be passed to prelink in Windows
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-2650-1369336103-1198.115100-15-0@perl.org
On Sun Mar 10 17:31:50 2013, ikegami@adaelis.com wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 3:45 AM, Steve Hay via RT
> <perlbug-comment@perl.org>wrote:
>
> > Thanks again, now applied as 4ae07704fb.
>
> Will ::CBuilder be released to CPAN when 5.18 comes out?
>
> I'm waiting on this to fix other modules.

Hi,

ExtUtils::CBuilder is dual-lifed, but the CPAN release is out of date.
Could we please please please have a CPAN release of the
ExtUtils::CBuilder found in 5.18?

Thanks,
Eric

---