doc patch: File::Copy pod Synopsis section

From:
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Zsb=E1n_Ambrus?=
Date:
May 21, 2013 18:11
doc patch: File::Copy pod Synopsis section
Message ID:
CAHku1CHH=yeUB88Yt_nFS1CVvVdMquX2rpDehQHx+pnDMhV2YQ@mail.gmail.com
Attached patch based on blead changes the pod of File::Copy so that
the Synopsis section more clearly demonstrates whether the order of
arguments for the copy and move functions is source-dest or
dest-source.

Please verify that I've used the correct order.  The stakes are high:
if we put the wrong order in the docs, people might end up silently
overwriting useful files.  If you've checked, please apply.

Thanks,

Ambrus