DAVEM TPF bug-grant report #167

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
May 20, 2013 11:06
Subject:
DAVEM TPF bug-grant report #167
Message ID:
20130520105755.GS2069@iabyn.com
In the latter part of this week I started work on finally eliminating
global state from the regex engine (i.e. the various fields within
PL_reg_state). In a private branch on my desktop, I have reduced the
number of fields from 17 to 7 so far.

(Note that the ticket I'm accounting this against is technically already
fixed, but this work provides a more general fix).

Report for period 2013/05/13 to 2013/05/19 inclusive

SUMMARY
-------

    Effort (HH::MM):

        0:00 diagnosing bugs
        9:29 fixing bugs
        0:00 reviewing other people's bug fixes
        0:00 reviewing ticket histories
        0:00 review the ticket queue (triage)
       -----
        9:29 TOTAL

    Numbers of tickets closed:

           0 tickets closed that have been worked on
           0 tickets closed related to bugs that have been fixed
           0 tickets closed that were reviewed but not worked on (triage)
       -----
           0 TOTAL

DETAIL
------

[perl #114878] Regular Expression matching in signal handler

    2013/05/17  2:27 fix
    2013/05/18  6:14 fix
    2013/05/19  0:48 fix

--
Any [programming] language that doesn't occasionally surprise the
novice will pay for it by continually surprising the expert.