[perl #118041] [patch] update perlexperiment

From:
Sebastien Aperghis-Tramoni
Date:
May 18, 2013 01:14
Subject:
[perl #118041] [patch] update perlexperiment
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-2650-1368833591-45.118041-75-0@perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  Sebastien Aperghis-Tramoni
# Please include the string:  [perl #118041]

Hello all,

As each year, I carefully read perldelta to prepare a talk and present the features in the new version of Perl at the French Perl Workshop, which usefully happens little time after the release (in June).

Doing so, I saw a reference to perlexperiment at the very top of it; reading this documentation as well, I found it with pretty outdated information. Ricardo said a patch would be welcome, so here it is.