Re: Big batch of typo fixes and the like

From:
David Steinbrunner
Date:
May 14, 2013 01:43
Re: Big batch of typo fixes and the like
Message ID:
CDB70D79.50AB0%dsteinbrunner@pobox.com
On 5/13/13 8:06 PM, "David Golden" <xdg@xdg.me> wrote:

>My suggestion is to follow perlhack and email it so it's in the RT
>tracker and then after 5.18 is released, ping the list again and
>remind people about it.  (I'm the scheduled release manager for June
>so, worst case, ping *me* in early June and I'll see about getting it
>applied.)

Well, I'll likely look at the delta pod files then since there is not a
rush.  Regardless, I'll be in touch June then.

>For extra credit -- is your process one that could be easily automated
>as a test script like the others in t/porting or does it require a lot
>of human review?

I'm currently doing a lot of filtering myself after the initial automated
filtering but it is a work in progress.

--
David Steinbrunner