Big batch of typo fixes and the like

From:
David Steinbrunner
Date:
May 13, 2013 20:52
Subject:
Big batch of typo fixes and the like
Message ID:
CDB6CAA7.50AA1%dsteinbrunner@pobox.com
Hello,

New to p5p so please forgive my naivety.  I have recently started checking
over cpan packages/modules for typos in POD and comments with a process I
created.  When I find issues I create a bug or send a patch.  Recently I
thought it would be a good idea to do the same for perl itself.  The
results of this so far can be found here:

https://github.com/dsteinbrunner/perl/commits/blead

With the help of my typo checking script I have committed what I think are
corrections to most of the questionable stuff I have come across in most
areas of the repo, excluding t dirs, the cpan dir and the
perl5\d+delta.pod files.

I realize my timing on this might not be good due to the current RC status
and that I'm touching a lot of modules that will likely need a new version
number if the changes are applied.  So I'm not sure what the best way of
passing these changes on would be.  Should I follow the perlhack's
suggestion of empaling the git diff or does my odd set of changes warrant
a different approach?

Thanks,

--
David Steinbrunner