[perl #117765] Our Asian documentation should be updated

From:
Kang-min Liu via RT
Date:
May 13, 2013 20:27
Subject:
[perl #117765] Our Asian documentation should be updated
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-2650-1368295892-863.117765-15-0@perl.org
On Thu May 09 01:44:48 2013, LeonT wrote:
> On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 3:24 AM, James E Keenan via RT
> <perlbug-followup@perl.org> wrote:
> > Are these all the files you were referring to?
> >
> > README.cn
> > README.jp
> > README.ko
>
> Yeah, and also README.tw.
>
> Leon

I removed all references of encoding in READEM.tw

The first one was rewritten with equivalent "Encode" code to demonstrate
the same functionality. The second part was rewritten
to demonstrate how perl can do character-based operations on
utf8 source code.

The patch is attached.

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open