[perl #117809] perldb.ini undocumented in perldb, even though .perldb is

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
May 9, 2013 01:36
Subject:
[perl #117809] perldb.ini undocumented in perldb, even though .perldb is
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-6955-1368063352-1159.117809-15-0@perl.org
On Mon Apr 29 15:11:16 2013, not.com@gmail.com wrote:
[snip]
> the "real" issue I want to report:
>
> The perl debugger will look in the current directory for either
> .perldb or perdb.ini BUT the perldb perldoc only mentions .perldb
> and omits any mention of perldb.ini

I suspect the issue that will emerge here is:  What information should
be in the POD for lib/perl5db.pl and what should be in pod/perldebug.pod?

Since I've never meddled with .perldb or perldb.ini, I don't have an
answer to that.

However, if you want to move the discussion forward, may I suggest that
you provide a patch to pod/perldebug.pod that you think would improve
the situation?

If you can supply a patch, please provide it as an email attachment or
an attachment to RT #117809, rather than in the body of an email or posting.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: new