Re: [perl #117903] [RESOLVED] assignment to hash in subroutine returncorrupts result

From:
Rob Navarro
Date:
May 8, 2013 19:32
Re: [perl #117903] [RESOLVED] assignment to hash in subroutine returncorrupts result
Message ID:
518A652A.4050203@sapior.com
Thank you very much guys!
I will look into upgrading Perl on our FreeBSD system once I understand
what else depends upon it that will not break (or can be easily fixed).
Kind regards,
Rob