[perl #117897] restore predictable hash traversal with PERL_HASH_SEED

From:
Ricardo SIGNES
Date:
May 6, 2013 22:47
Subject:
[perl #117897] restore predictable hash traversal with PERL_HASH_SEED
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-8335-1367880441-587.117897-75-0@perl.org
# New Ticket Created by  Ricardo SIGNES
# Please include the string:  [perl #117897]

The perl interpreter used to let you specify PERL_HASH_SEED for predictable
hash traversal.  (This is a simplification, but let's run with it.)  We'd like
that behavior back, to make debugging easier.

For the whole story, see this thread: