Re: [perl #116821] B::Deparse warnings during build of 5.17.9

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
May 6, 2013 15:55
Re: [perl #116821] B::Deparse warnings during build of 5.17.9
Message ID:
20130506155439.GA19071@cancer.codesimply.com
* Dave Mitchell <davem@iabyn.com> [2013-05-06T11:41:09]
> On Sun, Mar 03, 2013 at 09:57:01AM +0000, Aaron Crane wrote:
> >
> > I was meaning to solicit feedback before applying that, but failed to
> > actually ask.  (Sigh.)  But I'm still happy to (rebase against blead
> > and) push it, if that seems reasonable.  Any comments?
>
> I'm happy for it to go in, but at this late stage of code freeze, I guess
> its up to Ricardo.

Put it in.  I thought it already was in.  I need to start making a list of
"things I think have been committed to double-check before becoming
complacent."

--
rjbs