Re: [perl #116433] Get IO::Socket::IP into core for seemless v4/v6support

From:
Ricardo Signes
Date:
May 5, 2013 19:45
Re: [perl #116433] Get IO::Socket::IP into core for seemless v4/v6support
Message ID:
20130505194502.GA12080@cancer.codesimply.com
* "Craig A. Berry" <craig.a.berry@gmail.com> [2013-05-03T17:34:41]
> That gets all the IO::Socket::IP tests in the smoke-me/rjbs/io-socket-ip
> branch passing on VMS.  With Ricardo's permission, I can push the
> IO::Socket change to blead; it's quite safe since it simply enables code
> for VMS that wasn't previously run and can't affect other platforms.

Great, thanks.

--
rjbs