Re: [perl #117121] perl 5.16.3 fails with delete on uninitializedlocal %ENV

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
May 3, 2013 14:30
Re: [perl #117121] perl 5.16.3 fails with delete on uninitializedlocal %ENV
Message ID:
20130503143016.GH2216@iabyn.com
On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 02:46:13AM +0000, Markus Jansen wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> please find a patch file inserted. It actually fixes two defects I have
> found: First, I have found -DPERL_USE_SAFE_PUTENV was indeed the
> culprit, and had a look at the code,
> where I found a possible issue with large ENV names and the buffer (bsiz
> recalculated, but bufsiz allocated).

Thanks, I've applied them as ba88ff58c874dab4a59e79f78f1a38a1bf872cbc.

--
This email is confidential, and now that you have read it you are legally
obliged to shoot yourself. Or shoot a lawyer, if you prefer. If you have