Re: [perl #116989] S_croak_memory_wrap breaks gcc warning flagsdetection

From:
Smylers
Date:
May 3, 2013 12:35
Re: [perl #116989] S_croak_memory_wrap breaks gcc warning flagsdetection
Message ID:
20130503123539.GB31642@stripey.com
Nicholas Clark writes:

> Nor have I documented the change in perldelta, because it looks like
> the "current" pod/perldelta.pod is for the released v5.17.11

I think you want the rjbs/perldelta-5.18 branch.

Smylers
--
Stop drug companies hiding negative research results.
Sign the AllTrials petition to get all clinical research results published.