Re: Any objections to moving the perlapi's "NOTE: this functionis experimental" to the beginning of its entry

From:
Tony Cook
Date:
May 1, 2013 05:59
Re: Any objections to moving the perlapi's "NOTE: this functionis experimental" to the beginning of its entry
Message ID:
20130501055249.GA1990@mars.tony.develop-help.com
On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 07:36:21PM -0600, Karl Williamson wrote:
> >>Are there any objections?
> >
> >This makes sense to me.
> >
> >Tony
> >

> I may not have been clear in my original statement.  No text is
> being added or removed, just moved around.  Currently, the NOTE
> comes at the end, just before the function signature.  That's
> probably not an issue where the description is as short as this
> example, but in a multi-paragraph description, I think that the
> reader may skip over to the signature, missing the NOTE.  To make it
> perfectly clear, I hope, here's what blead's perlapi says:

That's exactly what I thought you meant - making the existing message
more prominent.

Tony