develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2013

[perl #116989] S_croak_memory_wrap breaks gcc warning flags detection

From:
Ricardo SIGNES via RT
Date:
April 30, 2013 22:14
Subject:
[perl #116989] S_croak_memory_wrap breaks gcc warning flags detection
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-28177-1367360049-518.116989-15-0@perl.org
On Fri Apr 26 08:13:41 2013, nicholas wrote:
> I've pushed this, and Tony's test case as smoke-me/nicholas/extrefs

I don't see many smoke results on this, sadly, but I think we should land it unless there is
positive evidence for a negative impact, and ASAP.  In other words, let's merge it unless
somebody shows, "right now," that it's no good.

--
rjbs

---
via perlbug:  queue: perl5 status: open