develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2013

[perl #117711] can't install deprecated Devel::InnerPackage

From:
James E Keenan via RT
Date:
April 23, 2013 23:02
Subject:
[perl #117711] can't install deprecated Devel::InnerPackage
Message ID:
rt-3.6.HEAD-28177-1366758110-1581.117711-15-0@perl.org
On Tue Apr 23 04:45:03 2013, chris@bingosnet.co.uk wrote:

> I think that Module::CoreList may have been to blame as the deprecation
> data for v5.17.10 and v5.17.11 was missing (which is where the CPAN
> clients get the fact that a module has been deprecated in core).
>
> I've updated Module-CoreList and shipped 2.88 to CPAN.

chorny,

Can you update your Module-Corelist and see if that solves the original
problem?

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan

---