develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2013

Re: [perl #115004] perl 5.17.x can't use @var in regexp, but only$var.

From:
Dave Mitchell
Date:
April 19, 2013 10:36
Re: [perl #115004] perl 5.17.x can't use @var in regexp, but only$var.
Message ID:
20130419103630.GI2207@iabyn.com
On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 09:17:41PM +0000, Dave Mitchell wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:19:57AM -0500, Ricardo Signes wrote:
> > Thanks for forcing me to try again on a new day with a fresher brain.  I
> > think > this is a regression.
>
> Yes, it would introduced by my my re_eval jumbo fix. It still on my list
> of things to look at before 5.18.

A branch that fixes this (and other stuff related to regex concatenation)
if now in for smoking as smoke-me/davem/re_array.
Unless there are any problems, I'll merge it into blead tomorrow.

--
Never work with children, animals, or actors.