develooper Front page | perl.perl5.porters | Postings from April 2013

Perl and Coverity scanning

From:
John Peacock
Date:
April 4, 2013 01:02
Subject:
Perl and Coverity scanning
Message ID:
515CD12E.5040105@havurah-software.org
While taking a Coverity administrative class this week, the instructor
mentioned that they offered free scanning to opensource projects.  I
looked for Perl and it wasn't listed (though Parrot is).  I see that
there was some discussion about this in 2008, but a quick google found
nothing since.

Is this just something that fell off the radar (possibly due to moving
to git)?  Is is more a matter of no one having the time to manage it any
longer?  Would there be any interest in reviving the effort (and yes I
am volunteering to help)???

John